• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cell phone ticket chicago

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljt99

BelizeBreeze said:
And I'll post the same question to you. Do you have any specific knowledge of the Illinois statute recently passed making the use of cell phones while operating a motor vehicle a moving violation?

Because the rest of your post is worthless.
As are many of your posts. If you do know something about the Illinois statute, then why don't you just give the poster the information without being rude and obnoxious about it? My suggesting that the poster utilize the reference department of their library was more constructive advice than you offered. At least then they would know the information they are getting is the truth.

And if you want to argue about irrelevant posts, I could easily research and quote for you the hundreds of abusive and completely worthless posts you have submitted on this forum. Do you really want to go there?

Last edited:

BelizeBreeze

ljt99 said:
As are many of your posts. If you do know something about the Illinois statute, then why don't you just give the poster the information without being rude and obnoxious about it? My suggesting that the poster utilize the reference department of their library was more constructive advice than you offered. At least then they would know the information they are getting is the truth.
Which tells me you don't know squat. The new statute is BARELY in the legal journals. It won't make it online or to the library system until next year. So, your "SUGGESTION" is worthless to this poster.
And if you want to argue about irrelevant posts, I could easily research and quote for you the hundreds of abusive and completely worthless posts you have submitted on this forum. Do you really want to go there?
please do. At least you won't have time then to waste bandwidth and give erroneous information. :rolleyes:

ljt99

BelizeBreeze said:
Which tells me you don't know squat. The new statute is BARELY in the legal journals. It won't make it online or to the library system until next year. So, your "SUGGESTION" is worthless to this poster.

please do. At least you won't have time then to waste bandwidth and give erroneous information. :rolleyes:
So if you do know squat, as your post suggests, did you ever answer the poster's question? Or do you just utilize bandwidth to argue with the people who at least try to offer advice?

Last edited:

HomeGuru

ljt99 said:
So if you do know squat, as your post suggests, did you ever answer the poster's question? Or do you just utilize bandwidth to argue with the people who at least try to offer advice?

**A: 99 phone home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">