• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

citation for 67 in a 45

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hnkemp09

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? North Carolina

I got stopped today, for going 67 in a 45 yes i know i shouldnt have been speeding and i usually never speed but i just didnt notice i was at the time. I know this is a class 2 misdemeanor but i dont know what will happen! Im 17 now but will be 18 when i appear in court will that make any difference good/or bad?? Im so scared because im in high school still and if i get my license taken away i wont have any other way to school. :(

LSCAP

And your insurance will go through the roof.

Contact a lawyer near the court. And, if necessary keep trying until you get a lawyer that believes he can get it reduced to nine miles an hour over the limit. Or perhaps a Prayer for Judgment.

That way your insurance won’t go up. (that’s in the insurance laws of this state. Ten or more and it goes up, less than ten and they can‘t raise it.)

And if you live a little south and south east of RAleigh, I know of one lawyer that can be a great help.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">