• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Citation issued based on bus driver complaing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shansen

A school bus driver called the Village police and said my son, age 18, did not stop for her school bus when the bus arm was on and lights flashing. The Village police then came to our home and issued my son a citation based on what the bus driver said. My son says he sees that bus every day on the way home from school and the lights were not on and the arm was not out. He is 18 with a totally clean driving record. His brother was also in the car with him at the time and says the bus lights were not on and arm was not out. It will be a case of my son's word against a bus driver's. My son believes he is Not guily. What are the criteria a judge might use to decide who is telling the truth? This happened in Wisconsin

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">