• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Citation number is not on my NH speeding ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ErikOlson

New Hampshire,

Today is the last day I can answer a speeding ticket I received from a State trooper almost a month ago. I've been trying to pay online but I can't find my citation number and that is required to pay online. I've read everyword on the ticket and did some research on what a citation number is and looks like. Its my understanding that usually officers will stamp it on the ticket in red.

As any other person would be, I was looking to find out if this could possibley be reason enough to have my ticket dismissed completely? If thats not an option, how would I go about paying my ticket without the citation number?

Thank you very much!!

-Erik

ErikOlson

I haven't called the courthouse yet.

I wanted to try and see if there was anything I could do for myself in this situation before calling

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">