• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Citation Number Not in System !!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SamBanner

What is the name of your state? MA

Hi:

I received a speeding ticket on 11/04/2007 in MA - I have a NJ license

I tried paying the citation fine online but I got an error message in my email asking me to call them - I called and the lady said its not in their system ... I am in a fix about what to do now !
Would appreciate any help

Tx,

The Occultist

You must remain proactive in this. It sucks, I know, but it's better to keep checking every day until it is in the system, rather then get a warrant out for you for FTA.

Bucsrock225

Yeah

I know if its a handwritten ticket it may take a while to go through. The county clerk here in FL said it can take up to 14 days to go through. If you plan on fighting look up the citation laws, some states require the citing officer to turn the ticket in within a certain time period, use discovery to get his copy and find out when it was filed, if it violates your state laws you can use that against him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">