• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cited for violation 14-219c2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

VCurious1

Hi,

Looking for advice on what to expect when appearing in court for being cited for going >60mph in 45mph multi-line road.
I got an automatic misdemeanor summons requiring court appearance and don't know if I show up with blank check as one doesn't get to contest the complaint or what.

Only got one speeding ticket before on Highway by state trooper over 8 yrs ago.

Thanks in advance for any insight and advice.

Last edited:

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
The OP needs to tell us what state this is in reference to, IF it is a state.

He deliberately deleted the question asking what state this is. I am tired of trying to play mind reader.

The OP needs to tell us what state this is in reference to, IF it is a state.

He deliberately deleted the question asking what state this is. I am tired of trying to play mind reader.
Agreed, FreeAdvice.com should create a required Dropdown for the 50 states that's required to post. At least we would be able to search on and find relevant post by state it and at the same time fix the issue. I just read about 6 post and each one omitted the state they were in :-\.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">