• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

combination plates on NY parkways

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

supple

What is the name of your state? New York
I have been traveling the NY Parkways with combination plates from the state of CT. I recieved a ticket today saying they are not allowed. Can anyone direct me to information on this? And are combination plates ever allowed on the NY Parkways?

Bravo8

I love combination plates. I usually get the General Tso's Chicken with fried rice and an egg roll.

What do you mean by combination plate?

HomeGuru

supple said:
What is the name of your state? New York
I have been traveling the NY Parkways with combination plates from the state of CT. I recieved a ticket today saying they are not allowed. Can anyone direct me to information on this? And are combination plates ever allowed on the NY Parkways?

**A: yes, provided you eat them while not spilling.
The egg roll gets a little greasy so be careful on the steering wheel.

Bravo8

I would think that combination plates from Ct would be cold by the time you got to NY. Are you telling me that there are no chinese food places in NY? Or is Ct chinese better?

Questions, questions, questions.........

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">