• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Confused...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mik2585

What is the name of your state? California

I was in a fender bender in CO, it was my fault, but I missed the court day by 3 days, switching the 6th of the month to the 9th in my head, but I was set up to move to CA the fallowing week, I havent been able to afford to go back to take care of it.... now I'm in CNA class in California and I'm about to start clinicals, but they are going to do a finger print check, does anyone know what will happen, if anything?

TYRIS

mik2585 said:
What is the name of your state? California

I was in a fender bender in CO, it was my fault, but I missed the court day by 3 days, switching the 6th of the month to the 9th in my head, but I was set up to move to CA the fallowing week, I havent been able to afford to go back to take care of it.... now I'm in CNA class in California and I'm about to start clinicals, but they are going to do a finger print check, does anyone know what will happen, if anything?
-If you missed your court date, you more than likely have a warrant for your arrest out of CO. Normally a fingerprint check will show only criminal convictions. However; if the background check contacts your local ageny where you use to live, the failure to appear will show.

Tyris

CdwJava

Also, if CO suspends your license for the FTA CA may also suspend your license here as well.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">