• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

court $$

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

h2o

What is the name of your state? florida
if i take a moving ticket to court, because i belive is not right, and and the court as not guilty,
1-do i still have to pay something?
2-what if the court says i am guilty, how much more other than the fine i have to pay?

h2o said:
What is the name of your state? florida
if i take a moving ticket to court, because i belive is not right, and and the court as not guilty,
2-what if the court says i am guilty, how much more other than the fine i have to pay?
HUH?.............................

Sabor

hmm.. I think he/she meant...
If I fight a moving violation in court, because I believe I am not guilty, and I plead this,
1- Do I have to pay the court for the citation before fighting? Do I have to pay to have a trial?
2. If I am found guilty (probably yes), are their additional fee's to the fine I already am paying, such as guilty/assessment fee's?

QA-1/2: You need to call the court on your ticket. Ask them Both questions 1 and 2 again. You might want to ask an approach to fighting your ticket, something that you cannot get answered by a simple phone call to the court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">