• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Trespassing (Vehichle) Second Offense

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alexqvaughan

Louisiana
I got in trouble a year ago for doing a doghnut in my vehichle on private property and I got a ticket for Criminal trespassng and Wreckless operating. I simply paid my fines and moved on. Well a couple months ago I did it again but at a public park parking lot. This time I barely did anything and the cop made a big deal out of it. He didnt give me a ticket but I was sent a subpoena to show up to court. All it said was Criminal arraignment : Misdeameanor on it and my court case number ect. I was just wondering what I might be charged with and what do I need to be prepared for in court.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Reckless driving. Destruction of property? Various things could be the charge. Call the court and ask.

OHRoadwarrior

Though "failure to learn from your mistake the first time" is not in the LA code, Obtaining a lawyer, prior to court is likely in your best interests as they may be able to negotiate the charge(s) down.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">