• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Destroying government property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TRKRDAD94

What is the name of your state? CA

I received 2 citations for driving a commercial vehicle off road in a national preserve. Both citations state, " Mandatory appearance required" and no fine is listed. Can I hire a lawyer to appear in my place due to the court location being over 200 miles from where I live?

Thank you

HomeGuru

TRKRDAD94 said:
What is the name of your state? CA

I received 2 citations for driving a commercial vehicle off road in a national preserve. Both citations state, " Mandatory appearance required" and no fine is listed. Can I hire a lawyer to appear in my place due to the court location being over 200 miles from where I live?

Thank you
**A: you can hire counsel but you also must appear. Drive , bus or fly there.

T

TRKRDAD94

Destroyng Government Property

Thanks alot for the reply,

Well I guess I have to be cordial and put on my sunday best :)

HomeGuru

Good luck to you and wear your finest threads. Do not look like John Travolta ready to boogie to Stayin Alive.

T

TRKRDAD94

Not a chance, OK this is my final ???

Where can I find out what my sentencing possibilities are I.E. probation, jail time, etc.

Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">