• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DMV Hearing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lori19

What is the name of your state? New Jersey

I need help in writing a letter to the DMV requesting a hearing before suspending my son's license.
He was stopped for running a red light, but it was yellow when he passed thru. He went to court and filed Not Guilyt but the cop wasn't there so he got another date. Next time in court the cop wasn't there again. My son spoke to the prosecutor and told him that he couldn't have a moving violation because he just completed PDP Class a few months before. The prosecutor said not to worry. Later he gets a DMV letter stating his license will be suspended for unsafe driving. I need to fight this so he don't loose his job so he can keep paying for college. Is there any kind of paperwork I can ask the DMV for in my letter to request a hearing? What do I say in this letter?

ny help would be appreciated. I need to get this letter out ASAP, he is scheduled for suspension on 9/10.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">