• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

to do or not to do????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

ilpgtevr

What is the name of your state? indiana
recently on the interstate in a nearby county i got a ticket for speeding 82-65 okay now here's the tricky part honest to god this is the truth i was attempting to set the cruise control i pushed the set/accel button and it was stuck accelerating not excessively but continually acceleerating i hit my brakes pushed the off button its the kind located on the steering wheel to no avail so i just gently rode my brakes and it finally quit at which i pulled over he didnt buy it even though he was behind me for a good mile and a half or so seeing my brakes the wwhole time should i fight it ir just pay it

W

wolffy

If you have to appear, fight it. Have a mechanic look at the car & put something in writing. If you don't want to fight it, try for court supervision to keep it off your record.

JETX

Personally, I doubt that a court would dismiss the ticket with that explanation (they have literally heard them all). However, there is a possibility that the court could lower the fee, so the call is really yours..... and depends on how much your time is worth.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">