• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does court supervision drop suspension?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

WoodsN

What is the name of your state? Illinois
Ok here is my problem I received a ticket for not signalling 100 feet before a stop sign back in March of 2001, then on August 8, 2002 i got a speeding ticket (which was bogus and I shouldve gone to court to get it dropped) anyways, I got a letter that said my licencse was being suspended for 3 months cause im under 21. I went to see a hearing officer and he told me to see if the judge will let me waive my guilty plea and attend traffic school. So on 9-11 i went to court and the judge said that putting me under 3 months supervision will be the same as traffic school. I ahvnt heard anything from the court or the secretary of state yet. My question is: SInce i am under court supervison for the speeding ticket will i get my licencse back and will the suspension dropped?

W

WoodsN

UpdateL

Heres an update on my situation,
I called the local hearing officer and he said that the court will send a resend letter to springfield that says that ticket is being dropped and whatnot and that my suspension will then be lifted and I should get my license back anyday now. Its been two freakin weeks since my court date and im still waiting for a letter, or my license, or something atleast. :mad: AHHHH i need to drive!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">