• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drivers license reinstatement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mah10242002

Greetings,

I am having trouble getting my LA license reinstated. All suspension were pre 1992. All tickets have been paid. All licenses had been surrended, except my home state of Arkansas when the New CDL laws, pre 1992. And now LA is know claiming that all driving privileges have been suspended. Contacted DMV, one time they are saying the license is cleared another time saying that it is suspended. Driving is the only way that I can make a living and support my family. Is there a limit on how long they can go back. I am under the impression that when the 'New CDL' came into effect that anything before 1992 would be dismissed. Now LA is trying up my driving privileges.
Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">