• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

driving o. suspended ticket but on probation any advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rachelroth

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Virginia
ok first off I got a summons to court over a check I wrote under. 200.00 so the judge put me on probation until my probation is pa.yed well im still on probation but I also have this ticket for driving on suspended I was just wondering if anyone had any advice or guidelines and maybe give me an heads up at wgat im looking at

FlyingRon

Your Pennsylvania probation conditions require you to inform them of other criminal arrests or citations (even traffic, though they don't tend to worry about this). In addition, you were required to tell the arresting officer that you were on probation. Driving while suspended is CRIMINAL in Virginia. Do not let your probation officer find out about this other than from your mouth.

As driving while suspended is criminal in Virginia, I recommend an attorney for that charge. You've not given enough information to tell what the likely outcomes are (why was your license suspended, under what circumstances were you pulled over, etc...).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">