• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Driving on suspended 1st time 6 years

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blacklab78

FLorida

I recieved a dwls last friday. Insurance reported me because I switched to progressive and didnt bother telling geico. Anyway got pulled over got a court date. Showed the cop proof of insurance and he still wrote me a ticket for no proof of insurance because he said it could be an invalid card. Anyway 6 years ago I got three dwls within a few month period and was a habitual offender. I completed my five year stint with a hardship liscence. Since it is more than five years I am asssuming this wont matter it starts over right. Well I will have everything taken care of before I go to court I am just debating on wheter or not to get a lawyer. Money is not the issue just not sure if I need one. Any suggestions

blacklab78

If your not going to five real advice then dont give any

I have read a few of your comments to other posters people are trying to get real help to real problems looking for good advice. All you offer is prickish little comments like a smart ass schoolboy. I hope you do not consider yourself a law proffessional because if so you obviously wouldnt have many clients with your empty meaningless and otherwise uneducated remarks.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

blacklab78 said:
I have read a few of your comments to other posters people are trying to get real help to real problems looking for good advice. All you offer is prickish little comments like a smart ass schoolboy. I hope you do not consider yourself a law proffessional because if so you obviously wouldnt have many clients with your empty meaningless and otherwise uneducated remarks.

My response:

Before the court takes your license permanently, perhaps you'll be required to take an Anger Management course - - or THREE!

What an ass-hole.

IAAL

JETX

blacklab78 said:
Speaking of uneducated.... it is spelled 'professional', you twit!! :D
And your poor use of grammar and punctuation just shows that you are an illiterate, uneducated, backwoods school dropout. Better hurry up and get that McDonalds hat back on... the boss wants you back at the fryer. :D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

JETX said:
Speaking of uneducated.... it is spelled 'professional', you twit!! :D
And your poor use of grammar and punctuation just shows that you are an illiterate, uneducated, backwoods school dropout. Better hurry up and get that McDonalds hat back on... the boss wants you back at the fryer. :D

My response:

JetX, be kind. You know that this ass-hole has a learning disability. He can't seem to learn that you shouldn't drive on a suspended license because it's unlawful!

But, to hell with the law, right?

IAAL

blacklab78

you obviously get no help here

This site is the biggest joke I have ever seen. If you call this advice " then get one" **** you you stupid immature backward ass m****er. I make more money than any of you losers combined why dont you all get your dicks out of eachother ass. Let real people post help for others bunch of cum dumpsters

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

blacklab78 said:
This site is the biggest joke I have ever seen. If you call this advice " then get one" **** you you stupid immature backward ass m****er. I make more money than any of you losers combined why dont you all get your dicks out of eachother ass. Let real people post help for others bunch of cum dumpsters

My response:

I really rather doubt that. Yup, it's Anger Management for you!

IAAL

JETX

blacklab78 said:
This site is the biggest joke I have ever seen.
Then why do you feel so compelled to 'play' here?
Just go away quietly and we won't tell people how much of a dick you are. :D

I make more money than any of you losers combined
And yet, you still seem on bleating your pitiful whiney story on a FREE website. if you really have that much cash, which we all know better, go pay for your legal advice. :eek:

LSCAP

Don't get too upset. There really are some very helpful people around here. I too would recommend you get a lawyer. The court people are usually too busy to spend time helping you. And anytime you can beat a ticket you should. Next time you may not be able to and then they add up.
As for spelling, I suspect some people around here take the time to type this with a spell check, then copy and past here.

Colt4Tfine

I would definitely seek and attorney's advice on this one. Often attorneys can lessen the punishment dramatically by speaking to the DA for you... this would help you get your license back and return you to the side of law-abiding citizens.

Don't let these little kids upset you either. The only plausable explanation for their behavior is immaturity. Just take a look at the number of posts they have(my god...) and you'll see that they lead pretty pathetic lives. They remind me of wheelchair victims who haven't found peace with their ailment... confined to their computers due to lack of mobility and bitter towards the rest of the world. You'd be a bitter fool too if your normal smell was that of feces and urine. Maybe I just hit the nail on the head with that one and their getting misty-eyed while reading this.

It's ok to cry guys... we pity you. Maybe you should clean yourselves up(you can even give each other a hand or two) and join a wheel chair basketball league. Just get out of the house for gods sake and leave this site to grown ups!

Colt4Tfine said:
It's ok to cry guys... we pity you. Maybe you should clean yourselves up(you can even give each other a hand or two) and join a wheel chair basketball league. Just get out of the house for gods sake and leave this site to grown ups!
Grownups can differentiate between "their" and "they're". Also, grownups tend to not make slapstick remarks about people in wheelchairs.

And as far as leaving this site to someone, I'm shocked and amazed that you figured out how to register for it in the first place.

Colt4Tfine

Great job of putting your foot in your mouth Dougie. Maybe you should have paid more attention to your fifth-grade grammar teacher. "They're" is a contraction for "they are". "Their" is a possessive term as in "their ailment". You're(not your) an idiot but you just don't know it. For Christ's sake, crack open a book sometime. Don't ever try to correct anyone again. Free advice for you.

Finally, these guys are jerks. They spend their time surfing this site looking to victimize unfortunate advice seekers with their insensitive remarks. You could have realized this if you had just read a few of their past posts. But then again you're an idiot, remember? Dougie doesn't have to do research before picking sides.

Have a coke and a smile and stfu.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">