• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

driving on suspended 2nd time habitual driver

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

neons001

What is the name of your state? fl

Ok so i have been charged with 2 driving with suspended now and this is my second time my license was suspended for points 12 in 12months period so i found out today i was labeled as a "habitual traffic offender" and need to get SR-22

so what happen - ok so i was going to get my license back and pay everything today i paid everything showed them my ADI school certificate and everything so i goto the Drivers license office to get my new license reinstated and they told me that i need the SR-22 and that im labeled as a "habitual traffic offender" and that ill need the full coverage SR-22

so after all that yeah i was really stupid but i decided to goto the store today and was stopped for a loud stereo i guess.. but he gave me a ticket for driving with suspended and sound violation.. anyhow i told him that i went paid everything today and thought my license was good which i really knew i was going to get the SR-22 insurance tomorrow and thats all i did need but welli told him that and the ticket was without knowledge and he actually said ok sir drive safely and let me drive my car back to my house he didnt even ask where i was going but yeah i was very suprised

because the frist time my car was towed but i was just suprised and lucky anyway to the point - what will happen? will i have any jail time? what kind of fines? any advice as what to do would be great i was thinking about consulting a lawyer please any opinions or experiences other people had would be great thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">