• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Driving with suspended license vc 12500 (a) INFRACTION -CA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jjvcrew

I live in California. My driver license recently got suspended because of DUI. During the 30 days suspension period I got pull over for tinted window. The office noticed my license is suspended and cited me a ticket under vehicle code 12500 (a) alone with the tinted window. The good thing is he cited as an INFRACTION and also mark as CORRECTABLE on both. I have some questions regarding this:

1. How will this 12500 (a) under INFRACTION effect me ?
2. Will there be fine and how much (aprox) ?
3. Since it was marked as correctable how do I correct it ?
4. Can I request an extension and for how long ?
5. Do i have to go to court or I can just sign both of them off by officer and turn it in ?

The Occultist

1.) Not a whole lot
2.) That should be noted on your citation. If it is not, you can get the answer I'm sure by contacting the clerk.
3.) Take it to a professional and ask them to make it up to standard. Keep your receipt.
4.) Typically not.
5.) You will probably want to go to court with your proof of compliance

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">