• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

driving while licensed was suspended PA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gynadia

What is the name of your state? PA

My license was suspended in Pennsylvania because of an accumulation of points over a 5 year period. I had gone 3 years without a point carrying violation, but then picked up 2 points for "over-taking another vehicle on the right side" and those 2 additional points resulted in a 30 day suspension of my license.

It is not my intent to make excuses as to why I was driving; but the officer pulled me over for a random check which was triggered by window tint on the car I had just purchased 4 days ago. I am 16 days into my 30 day suspension and am having trouble understanding the ramifications of my actions which I am reading about online.

If someone could break this down for me I would appreciate it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">