• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

driving while suspended

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

roxxxy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington I have a driving while suspended charge. My license was suspended because of unpaid traffic tickets. They have gone to collections. I want to pay them but I am not in a finacial position to pay them all at one time.I want to set up a payment plan. I need my license to look for employment. What can I do to get this issue resolved.

Shari

Kiawah

Borrow money from a family member, pay off your fines, get your license and job back, stop illegally parking where you are getting tickets, repay your family member.

AHA

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington I have a driving while suspended charge. My license was suspended because of unpaid traffic tickets. They have gone to collections. I want to pay them but I am not in a finacial position to pay them all at one time.I want to set up a payment plan. I need my license to look for employment. What can I do to get this issue resolved.

Shari
Take the bus to interviews, and use the money you save by not driving to pay off the traffic tickets.

I_Got_Banned

roxxxy,

Are these unpaid tickets as in you went to court, plead or were found guilty and failed to pay the fine at which time they were sent to collection?
OR
Are they unpaid tickets as in you never appeared in court on them so they went to "Failure to Appear" status and subsequently sent to collection?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">