• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dui/Dwli And two MIC's within Two weeks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

reza4523

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Texas.
I received a Dui and a Dwli on the same night. Was not breathalyzed just asked ifI had been Drinking because I had pulled out of apartments without stopping in front of a cop. Also I received an MIC in a car with four friends. Three of us received MIC's and were not breathalyzed and the driver was breathalyzed and received a DUI. Then the night before last i received an MIC at a big party. Four cops were there and about 50-60 people. I was the only one who received a ticket because I was the host of the party. I was also not breathalyzed. I am 20 years old and already have a pretty bad driving history. I am not sure why my license was suspended in the first place. I would like to get this taken care of. I have an attorney who is got the dui court date going and I am working on figuring out why my license was already suspended and thats why i received the DWLI. Ok now, my question is should I plead not guilty for the other two MIC's and not acknoledge them while in court for the dui or what? I would like to get my license back ASAP. I realize that i really messed up but I wanna fix this. any feedback would be great. Thank you

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
If you have an attorney, then why not ask him? He can guide you better since he should be familiar with your case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">