• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is early license reinstatement possible?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Hopetodrive

My husband and I live in Indiana. Last August the Indiana bureau of motor vehicles suspended his license for one year because he was pulled over for driving on expired plates and then ticketed for driving without insurance.

Is it possible to petition the bureau of motor vehicles for an early license reinstatement for "good behavior" because he has not driven since his license was suspended? I have driven him to and from work and any place else he's needed to go since his license suspension (and yes I have full car insurance coverage and current registration on the auto that I drive).

Do BMVs ever reinstate licenses early or will we have to wait out the entire year?

Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">