• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Enradd

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xs031361qv

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

My daughter was stopped for speeding on a major parkway - I think based on what I have read that the Enradd could be brought into question because it is a very busy road and there were many cars on it and what was the distance between the actual operator and the finer. Would you agree? Additionally, I am wondering if there is any issue with the officer telling her after he issued the citation that the conversation between them was recorded on a hidden mic? I was always under the impression that this type of thing had to be disclosed up front?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Additionally, I am wondering if there is any issue with the officer telling her after he issued the citation that the conversation between them was recorded on a hidden mic? I was always under the impression that this type of thing had to be disclosed up front?
No, absolutely no issue with that. What difference does it make though? What does that have to do with the violation? Unless she is on tape saying "yes, I was speeding".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">