• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Enradd got me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

doug003

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post, you all gave me some good info to consider. I think I got everything correct this time.:DWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Hey There

Regarding Enradd are you ready to QUESTION
? the CALIBRATION
? the COMPONENTS
? the integrity of the CALIBRATION RECORDS
? the KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCY, TRAINING
of the inspectors.
?the Installation of the EQUIPMENT.
.Enradd, a speed timing device, measures in mph that it takes a car to pass over two timing strips spaced five feet apart.
In order to give an accurate reading Enradd
1. Enradd must be installed by someone with certification validating their competency to do so..
2. An inspection must be done every 60 days at an approved station.
3. The inspection must include certification and calibration of all equipment including the timing strips of the Enradd device being checked.
4. A certificate from an approved station is required to show that the device was accurate.
5. Must be within 1 mph when compared with the oscilloscope/frequency counter
6. Accurate records must be kept to ensure that the inspection of the unit is kept up to date.
7. Enradd must be operated by an officer who has been trained to operate the Enradd unit correctly.
8. Should not be used within 500 ft.after a speed limit sign posts a decrease in speed.

Enradd can give faulty readings
By Improper installation,
By an inspection not done within 60 days of using Enradd
By improper use of the unit by the officer or officers.
By the unit being used within 500 ft. after a sign posts a decrease in speed.
By no certification from an approved station that the Enradd is accurate
Records of Enradd inspections not being kept up to date.
Source:infomation I formally Posted on #1163
Need help!!!**************Enradd ticket 53 in 25!
Can be found by clicking on page 5 and schrolling down to #1163
OR
Can be reached by typing in Enradd in the search window found in the upper right hand corner of this forum along with other posts made regarding Enradd.

Best regards,
Hey There

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">