• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Enradd wireless signals

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What happ here

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania
Here's a notorious situation-- I was popped for 73 in a forty. And as so many say- no friggin way was I any ways near this speed. I have been battling this in my head on what could possibly have happened. I don't think the cops lied, but clearly to me this was a gross error-- I simply just don't drive fast. I had stopped by the police station to talk to the chief and he assured me that all calibrations were done and was tested multiple times during that morning (this was a speed trap set up). He said I seemed sincere, but because all tests were done, there is nothing he can do.
He did give me a piece of info and I'm wondering if this could of been the problem. He said there was a vehicle ahead of me (I don't recall seeing that.. but) and at the time I passed the electronic sticks- the officer was already with a driver issuing a speeding ticket(that I seen). He said, while he was writing the ticket, his Enradd alarm in the vehicle went off again (73mph). He said the vehicle in front of me was already passed the electronic sticks and was almost basically beside his vehicle. He said he knew the next vehicle was the speeder(ME). Thing is I know it wasn't me. The officer was approx. a third of a mile down the road from the electronic sticks with the vehicle he pulled over--could the vehicle in front of me been the culprit? COULD THE WIRELESS SIGNAL HAVE BEEN POSTPONED OR JUST NOT ACCEPTED BY THE RECEIVER (SIMULAR TO CELL PHONE SIGNALS) IN HIS VEHICLE AT THE MOMENT THE OTHER VEHICLE PASSED THE STICKS?
Can I use this as a arguable defense?

bolo

ENRADD has significant accuracy issues, some of which were brought to light in PA Senate testimony.

Others have been acquitted based on these problems.

Despite that, the device is still being used.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">