• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

exhibition of acceleration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

introuble

What is the name of your state? PA

I've posted about this before. got a ticket for it, court case tomorrow.

i'm a senior in high school

i was so ready for this, but 4 days ago my friend got in the car drunk. he hit a pole and killed my friend and i hate him.

but listen, i do not know what to do. i'm going to court tomorrow, but i cant stop myself from crying. i've been crying spontaneously and the entire exhibition thing seems irrelevant and i just want the judge to know how much i'm suffering and the pain is indescribale.
I CAN NOT EXPRESS THIS PAIN AND THIS EMOTION. I DO NOT WANT TO BE IN COURT, I THINK THE CHARGE IS SO ABSURD BUT I CANT FIGHT IT BECAUSE I'M IN TERRIBLE GRIEF AND ANYTHING RELATED TO THE CAR AND THAT KIND OF STUFF MAKES ME CRY AND CRY. I'M REDUCED TO A LITTLE BOY, I SAW THE SCENE OF HER DEATH AND I BROKE APART.

Please, how do i handle myself in court?
should i tell the judge what i'm going through?

introuble

a cop came up to me before hand and started telling me "i dont know if you watch the news, but 3 days ago i attended the scene of a terrible..." and i was crying and crying and he understoond 1% of my pain i suppose and told the judge to let me off "he has suffered enough" it was reduced to something "unsafe speed at conditions" or something

to be honest, i cant remember it, it was 10am

i had to bury my 16yo friend today. it was the worst day of my life. the worst

i can not tell you the pain i felt, the pain my friends went through. HER FATHER.

i was crazy ****ing driver and i ****ing burned out and my friends were crazy and my friend steve he drank too much, yes, but he drove like we did and it ended my friend's life

i can not tell you, everyone, this pain
do not learn for yourselves, learn from me
one friend gone. another's life ruined-jail forever pain forever
100 friend's lives torn apart. my life torn apart by an instant

a show-off a mistake---couldve happened to anyone, i couldve been in jail the rest of my life instead of my friend

DRTDEVL

introuble said:
i was crazy ...driver and i ...burned out and my friends were crazy and my friend steve he drank too much, yes, but he drove like we did and it ended my friend's life

a show-off a mistake---couldve happened to anyone, i couldve been in jail the rest of my life instead of my friend
This deserves to be quoted for all to see...

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
introuble said:
a cop came up to me before hand and started telling me "i dont know if you watch the news, but 3 days ago i attended the scene of a terrible..." and i was crying and crying and he understoond 1% of my pain i suppose and told the judge to let me off "he has suffered enough" it was reduced to something "unsafe speed at conditions" or something

to be honest, i cant remember it, it was 10am

i had to bury my 16yo friend today. it was the worst day of my life. the worst

i can not tell you the pain i felt, the pain my friends went through. HER FATHER.

i was crazy ****ing driver and i ****ing burned out and my friends were crazy and my friend steve he drank too much, yes, but he drove like we did and it ended my friend's life

Do yourself a favor. Get involved with SADD (Students Against Drunk Driving). Talk to others about what happened and maybe you can help it not happen to others.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">