• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expired inspection ticket in Garden City NY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mns2lv4ever

I got pulled over for a stop sign, he told me I stopped but not long enough, he gave me a stop sign ticket and and a expired inspection ( I didn't even realize it was expired it is expired over 60 days and I was driving my mothers car) Is it true that if you get the car inspected within 24 hours they dismiss the ticket?

Last edited:

You Are Guilty

mns2lv4ever said:
I got pulled over for a stop sign, he told me I stopped but not long enough, he gave me a stop sign ticket and and a expired inspection ( I didn't even realize it was expired it is expired over 60 days and I was driving my mothers car) Is it true that if you get the car inspected within 24 hours they dismiss the ticket?
Do they "have" to? No.

Might they? Sometimes. Doesn't hurt to try.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">