• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

expired license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tee2go

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA. I recieved a ticket for expired license. I have my court date in 2 days all my records are clean and my insurance and registration are up to date the only thing is that my name on my ss # doesn't match my dr license and I have hired an attorney to work on this what are my options?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA. I recieved a ticket for expired license. I have my court date in 2 days all my records are clean and my insurance and registration are up to date the only thing is that my name on my ss # doesn't match my dr license and I have hired an attorney to work on this what are my options?
The name of your ss card doesn't make a difference re your ticket.

CdwJava

What does your social security card have to do with anything?

If your license was only expired, then go renew it and bring the updated license to court with you and the whole thing ought to be dropped or greatly reduced.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">