• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expired tickets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brookster540

What is the name of your state? Florida

I have 3 tickets that were given all on the same night, following to closely, failure to signal during lane change and speeding. Basically the cop wanted to make sure that the license was lost. Drivers license is from Missouri where traffic school is not an option and they have an 8 point system. The total of the points is 10 points My question is, the tickets are now expired and i need to know if there is anything that I can do to not lose the license?:confused:What is the name of your state?

brookster540

brookster540 said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

I have 3 tickets that were given all on the same night, following to closely, failure to signal during lane change and speeding. Basically the cop wanted to make sure that the license was lost. Drivers license is from Missouri where traffic school is not an option and they have an 8 point system. The total of the points is 10 points My question is, the tickets are now expired and i need to know if there is anything that I can do to not lose the license?:confused:What is the name of your state?
Florida is the State

racer72

What do you mean the tickets have expired? Tickets don't expire, if you don't pay them they turn into a warrant for your arrest and very like suspension of your driving privelige. Please post the exact status of the citations and what you have done so far, and remember, the tickets did not expire.

racer72

Hire an attorney and soon. Your license is probably suspended at this time and there is a warrant for your arrest.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">