• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Failure to obey posted sign

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bouncer

What is the name of your state? ny

Hi all Just a quest In march I was speeding on the NJ turnpike I was pulled over.Officer asked me how my DMV record is I told him I haven;t got a ticket in 15 years.So he comes back hands me a ticket for something in the effect of failure to obey posted signs and says it's a non point ticket.So i paid the 85 bucks.Non the question is it a moving violation and if so how come no points?.

moburkes

What is the name of your state? ny

Hi all Just a quest In march I was speeding on the NJ turnpike I was pulled over.Officer asked me how my DMV record is I told him I haven;t got a ticket in 15 years.So he comes back hands me a ticket for something in the effect of failure to obey posted signs and says it's a non point ticket.So i paid the 85 bucks.Non the question is it a moving violation and if so how come no points?.
I have no idea. I have no idea. Are you COMPLAINING that there are no points assigned to the ticket?:confused:

However, points in NJ don't transfer to NY.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">