• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Failure to stop ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Huynh

What is the name of your state? MA

man, today i just got a ticket and i dont deserve it. its a ticket for failing to stop at a stop sign...jesus. For god sakes i stop behind the pedrestian line of the stop sign and waited for the other vehicle( towards my left) to procide, then it was my turn so i then procide until a police stop me 3 min later. The officer then say i failed to stop at the stop sign. If he say i failed to stop then why the f did i let the vehicle to my left go..its obvious. If i hadn't stop then i would have hit the vehicle(vehicle i let by) that i let pass duh. The officer say i fail to stop at the stop sign so i argue at him and gave him my license. I think i am going to court and fight this because i did stop complete before the stop sign and let other vehicle passes and i waited at least 4seconds.
I need some good feedbacks and tips from you guys please it would be helpful
- thanks john

Huynh

failure to stop

it was a 4-way stop sign with no vehicles to the right nor front only to the left.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">