• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Failure to yield to pedestrian ticket, Ca.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rjpaulding

What is the name of your state? california

Is this a valid arguement? After coming to a complete stop at the intersection I started to make a left turn on my motorcycle. While I was leaning into the turn a pedestrian stepped into the crosswalk. I was too late to safely stop in time, so I cleared the cross walk so they could pass. I was cited by the officer for Failure to yield to pedestrian, I don't believe this to be a valid ticket. Do I have a legitiment arguement here? Hitting the brakes while in the middle of a turn could cause the bike the become unstable and fall over. I was concern about this as well as for the passenger on the back of the motorcycle. The ticket is also dated wrong. This happened on 9/13/07' @ 11:20pm, the ticket was dated wrongly by the officer 9/14/07' @ 11;20pm does this make any difference or perhaps maybe even void this ticket?

CdwJava

What is the name of your state? california

Is this a valid arguement? After coming to a complete stop at the intersection I started to make a left turn on my motorcycle. While I was leaning into the turn a pedestrian stepped into the crosswalk. I was too late to safely stop in time, so I cleared the cross walk so they could pass. I was cited by the officer for Failure to yield to pedestrian, I don't believe this to be a valid ticket. Do I have a legitiment arguement here? Hitting the brakes while in the middle of a turn could cause the bike the become unstable and fall over. I was concern about this as well as for the passenger on the back of the motorcycle. The ticket is also dated wrong. This happened on 9/13/07' @ 11:20pm, the ticket was dated wrongly by the officer 9/14/07' @ 11;20pm does this make any difference or perhaps maybe even void this ticket?
Duplicate Post ... please delete.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">