• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Failure to yield ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mmathews

I received a ticket for failure to yield. There was no accident, I pulled out of a shopping center to cross a small side street to another shopping center. As I pulled out, a police car pulled out from behind the building. We both stopped and the officer waived me across. She then pulled in behind me and gave me that ticket. I apologized several times and tried to explain to her what happened, but she would not listen or even talk to me. I did not even make it half way across the street, and stopped. How is that failure to yield? She did not have lights or sirens going. Any help would be great. Thanks.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">