• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

felt endangered in arizona

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

livejamie

i just received my first ticket ever. the officer says that i was going 69 in a 35. what happened was i was driving with a friend down a main road there's a car (gray with red flames painted on it) that starts veering into my lane, and i slow down. this car gets all the way in his lane and as we're driving he starts making lewd gestures at my female passenger, (he's also pumping his music really loud) so i speed up to lose the guy, i do, i immediately slow down and get to the red light to turn left and bam, the officer gets me.

he says it's a criminal offense and i can't just pay a fine.

i was coming down a steep tunnel, but there's no way i was going more than 55, tops. 69 just isn't right. and the jackass (who was going just as fast as me)

what are my options? any advice?

thank you so much.

I

itsacatsworld

this man is at fault and gets out of it by making rude gestures? what did you report at the time?did you have insurance?'just as a male you ll lose your licinse .

I

itsacatsworld

plead to diversion if not its 1 yr in jail gyrl.
pima county jail isnt your house .
it aint pretty and ...............if your me youll make them prove it
and you might get innocent . you might
**** all that only you have the pressure
wweigh it decide you alone decides that but you want hel[p and need it .

I M MAKING A PLEA FOR THIS GURL FOR ANY ONE TO HELP HER OR ADVICE. gurl i pray for you.
please?
;)

I

itsacatsworld

This gyrl is doing 69 in a 35 is any one here alive /
?

racer72

20 mph and over is a mandatory court appearance. Your claim of only going 55 is not a defense. Neither is your claim of losing the guy. I would suggest a consultation with a local attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">