+ Reply to Thread
    gregger3 Guest

fighting failure to yield ticket??

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I was in an auto accident and both vehicles were totalled along with both drivers injured I am better now after 3 weeks off work with no pay. I was at an intersection turning left, Light turns yellow I am in intersection and see noone coming and all other traffic is stopped waiting for me to clear intersection. I still see noone coming so I proceed it is a red now. Then for a split second I see something gold and it is taking out the side of my truck and spinning me in the air 360 degrees and landing. The truck is full of heavy equiptment to tell you how hard the oncoming car was traveling to beat light. There was 2 witnesses and they both stated that the other guy was speeding and trying to beat the light. Why did I get ticket for not yielding to oncoming traffic when I did not see him and he ran red light. I am in the right and need help on how to pursue this matter. A lawyer told me that he could help me but for $750 he says I dont know how to get witnesses to court. He is right but do I really need lawyer. I know i am in the right the guy had to be traveling at least 70 miles an hour at impact by the damages, what do I do I have court in 2 weeks, what is the procedure in court and how can I get a fair (in my favor) outcome. I really have a clean record except for this thing. HELP
    HomeGuru is offline Senior Member

Re: fighting failure to yield ticket??

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gregger3
    [B]What is the name of your state? Arizona

I was in an auto accident and both vehicles were totalled along with both drivers injured I am better now after 3 weeks off work with no pay. I was at an intersection turning left, Light turns yellow I am in intersection and see noone coming and all other traffic is stopped waiting for me to clear intersection. I still see noone coming so I proceed it is a red now. Then for a split second I see something gold and it is taking out the side of my truck and spinning me in the air 360 degrees and landing. The truck is full of heavy equiptment to tell you how hard the oncoming car was traveling to beat light. There was 2 witnesses and they both stated that the other guy was speeding and trying to beat the light. Why did I get ticket for not yielding to oncoming traffic when I did not see him and he ran red light. I am in the right and need help on how to pursue this matter. A lawyer told me that he could help me but for $750 he says I dont know how to get witnesses to court. He is right but do I really need lawyer. I know i am in the right the guy had to be traveling at least 70 miles an hour at impact by the damages, what do I do I have court in 2 weeks, what is the procedure in court and how can I get a fair (in my favor) outcome. I really have a clean record except for this thing. HELP

**A: you really need a PI attorney.