• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

flipping someone off

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mic007

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
New Jersey

I was getting out of my parking spot when a car over the speed limit behind me blew the horn. The driver started yelling and cursing at me, so I cursed back at him, he cursed even more, then I flipped him off and drove my way. After a while this car caught up with me and the driver threatened me with a ticket and three points on my license. He was driving a limousine but showed me something that looked like a phony police plate. Anyhow, does he have any grounds to file a complaint?

The Occultist

Many municipalities take road rage very seriously, so you may be facing some kind of problem. However, I say wait to see if anything comes of it before you begin worrying.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">