• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Florida: Is it possible...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1screwedstudent

What is the name of your state?Florida

Is it possible once a ticket has been paid and points are on the liscense to go to a judge of the court and have the judication witheld 6 or 7 months after the ticket has been paid? I have a careless driving on my record and its keeping me from getting a job a mercedes dealer that i have lined up. If it is at all possible to get this figured out I would greatly appreciate any and all help with this matter. My career is on the line and doesnt lok to good.

seniorjudge

1screwedstudent said:
What is the name of your state?Florida

Is it possible once a ticket has been paid and points are on the liscense to go to a judge of the court and have the judication witheld 6 or 7 months after the ticket has been paid? I have a careless driving on my record and its keeping me from getting a job a mercedes dealer that i have lined up. If it is at all possible to get this figured out I would greatly appreciate any and all help with this matter. My career is on the line and doesnt lok to good.
There are ways to do this (withdrawing guilty plea and starting all over again).

It is not easy and not popular with judges and prosecutors (for obvious reasons).

Hire a lawyer to help you out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">