• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Florida ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Darson

i recently recieved a speeding ticket in Okaloosa county, FL. I am wondering about my ticket under the ?summary convictions act?. On the ticket two of the boxes were crossed with a x's. One marked was the speed limit and the other was violation of traffic control device. when he pulled me over he was to the in street to the right of me at the stoplight. the violation of traffic control device has a line through the name of the offence not touching the box, but later in the ticket he completely scratched out a word that he wrote so it couldnt be read at all. All i got to really look at was the yellow carbon copy so that line could have just been a indent on the paper he accidentaly made. I didnt look at the ticket at all before he left and he didnt explain this at all to me. Both mine and my friends first response was wheither i was charged for it or not. edit: forgot to put this in if i am found guilty can i still elect to go to drivers improvement course?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">