• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

following unmarked police care to closely

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chris56a

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New jersey

I was on rt 18 about to get off i got into the left lane to pass another person and i was in front of an unmarked police car ( i knew it was a cop) after about 2 miles he got into his right lane and a few minutes later so did me about 1/4 of a mile ahead was my exit rt 9 sure enough it was closed off due to construction up ahead and right after the exit the cop pulled

tranquility

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New jersey

I was on rt 18 about to get off i got into the left lane to pass another person and i was in front of an unmarked police car ( i knew it was a cop) after about 2 miles he got into his right lane and a few minutes later so did me about 1/4 of a mile ahead was my exit rt 9 sure enough it was closed off due to construction up ahead and right after the exit the cop pulled
"You're the worst argument person ever." However, you might get your backwards hat and try again.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member

If you actually have a question to ask then try again and try to finish this time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">