• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Friend let another friend with no license Drive.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1tenant

North Carolina.

I am trying to help a friend.
MY friend let her friend drive her car. What happened was there was no infraction committed however they got pulled over.

The driver not the owner of the car had no license. The police gave the passenger who is the owner of the car a ticket to appear in court. I am guessing for letting an unlicensed person drive the car.

Does anybody know anything about this situation? so I can explain to my friend.
any laws, cites? Is it a criminal complaint? or is just a traffic violation.
What is the nature of the complaint?

HomeGuru

North Carolina.

I am trying to help a friend.
MY friend let her friend drive her car. What happened was there was no infraction committed however they got pulled over.

The driver not the owner of the car had no license. The police gave the passenger who is the owner of the car a ticket to appear in court. I am guessing for letting an unlicensed person drive the car.

Does anybody know anything about this situation? so I can explain to my friend.
any laws, cites? Is it a criminal complaint? or is just a traffic violation.
What is the nature of the complaint?
**A: the nature of the complaint: Owner of vehicle dumb, driver of vehicle; dumber.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">