• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

getting a violation removed from my mvr in tnte

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bigcatt

What is the name of your state?tennessee
is there anyway to have a violation for speeding or following to close removed from my mvr? I am trying to get a job in the trucking industry and i am having problems because of one or both of these violation. they both happen in 2003 and i just paid the tickets instead of going to court , any help would be much appreciated. thanks

lwpat

Following Too Close CDL

Following too close is considered a serious CDL violation. This is probably the problem since a company would not want to take the chance that your license would be suspended. Two serious tickets in three years means a six month suspension and it does not matter whether you are in a truck or your personal vehicle.

You should be ok in another year.

JETX

bigcatt said:
is there anyway to have a violation for speeding or following to close removed from my
Contrary to what you may be told, the answer is no. Your driving record will remain and once 'convicted', the violations will not just 'disappear'.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">