• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

going 81 in a 55

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

abidlack

What is the name of your state? Georgia
So i was caught going 81 in a 55 last night- like a mile after a speed limit change from 65 to 55!
anyway i want to know if anyone know if there is anything about losing you liscence... i there is how can i get out of that?
should i plead guilty or not guilty, or ask if i can do community service, or see if i can take defensive driving instead?

MemphisQueen

GEORGIA: Well, I'll let you know if I find out anything b/c I was stopped last month for going 82 in a 55 - same thing, right before the change to 65 on I-20 going out of town. My court date is this Wednesday. I was hoping to find some info here before I went in, but I guess I'll be the guinea pig.

This is my first EVER ticket; so hopefully it won't be too painful.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">