• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

going through red light

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gavp1

What is the name of your state? im in the UK
I GOT THREE POINTS AND A £60 FINE BUT REFUSED TO PAY AND ASKED TO GO TO COURT I THEN GOT A LETTER BACK SAYING THAT I DATE WOULD BE SET BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FOR MONTHS A FRIEND SAID THAT IF I HEAR NOTHING FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS THEN ITS VOID AND THE POLICE CANT DO ANYTHING IS THIS TRUE

HomeGuru

gavp1 said:
What is the name of your state? im in the UK
I GOT THREE POINTS AND A £60 FINE BUT REFUSED TO PAY AND ASKED TO GO TO COURT I THEN GOT A LETTER BACK SAYING THAT I DATE WOULD BE SET BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FOR MONTHS A FRIEND SAID THAT IF I HEAR NOTHING FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS THEN ITS VOID AND THE POLICE CANT DO ANYTHING IS THIS TRUE

**A: US LAW ONLY. And when you do find the correct website, DO NOT post in all caps.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">