• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

going w the flow speeding

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

crazyfrog

What is the name of your state? Indiana.
2 lane highway. Posted 60 mph. Heavy traffic going 70+mph.
I'm on motorcycle. Small 200cc. My top speed is 70-75 depending on wind. Car behind me ticketed for riding MY bumper and speeding.
I'm cited 4 speeding 73/60.
I'm going with the flow and paying attention to driver behind me and leaving a safe following distance between the car in front of me.
Can I beat this.What is the name of your state?

moburkes

I'm on motorcycle. Small 200cc. My top speed is 70-75 depending on wind. Car behind me ticketed for riding MY bumper and speeding.
I'm going with the flow and paying attention to driver behind me and leaving a safe following distance between the car in front of me.
cepe will be by to tell you how to proceed, but what law states that you should ignore the speed limit, and, instead, go with the flow of traffic? What law states that the new speed limit is to "go with the flow"?

cepe10

It is possible to be forced into speeding to avoid a collision.

How he measured both of your speeds at the same time is a better question... generally the target has to be out front and by itself in order to meet the radar training guideline since the beam is so wide...

that little 3 miles and hour over the 70 threshold may make a big difference to your insurance.

Seems a motorcycle would need to be very separated from traffic for radar to work?

Not to mention you can die very painfully on a motorcycle moving slower than traffic.

How did he stop both of you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">