• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Got 3rd Ticket in 3 months worried about loosing license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ABCD_067

What is the name of your state?Arkansas
I got my 3rd ticket in 3 months today for failing to yield to pedestrians at crosswalk by accident I always yield and will pay total attention for now on, last month I got a ticket for just going a few miles over the speed limit that I didn't agree with but paid anyway just to get it out of my hair. The month before that I got a ticket for honking my horn uneccesarily so I did deserve that ticket. I am mostly a good driver. My job requires me to have a car and I would loose my job if I cant drive. They only gave me a ticket but I'm afraid the State is going to take away my License my o assured me they wont but I'm still concerned and I plan to be a totally better driver for now on. Can they take my license away at this point?? I also got a couple of tickets in 2002 and was in an accident in early 2003. I swear i'm not joking around here I need serious help??

Last edited:

C

Caljamscott

ABCD_067 said:
Can someone please answer my question.
I know in New York they provide a provisional license to ppl who need to get to work. That's about all I can tell you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">