• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Got a reckless driving in Va on Route13

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

2Kids&aWife

I was driving down to see A friend that's was having a baby in Norfork Va I was on route 13 in the friend card car is not Minz the car had Jersey plates I have a New York license the office said that I was doing 96 in a 55 mile I looked up the code that was on the paper and I see is a class one misdemeanor if I'm not mistaken speedometer on the car was messed up I did get the car calibrated got my driving record and obtain a lawyer what do you think the outcome will be I know Judge are very strict on speeding in Virginia I go to court in 2 days

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
It's a little late now to ask for advice.

Your speed was excessive - blaming it on the speedometer won't fly.

The courts down there are very different depending on the county. You have an attorney - he will deal with this. If you have questions ask him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">