• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Got a Speeding Ticket in NY, but I'm a tourist

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CarloSR

What is the name of your state? I was in NY.

So I was driving from Canada, and in a town called Queenbury a cop pulls me because I'm driving too fast, according to him I was doing 83MPH, but everyone was doing that, It was on I87....

Anyways, I gave him my local drivers D.R. licence and my local D.R. address. He gave me the ticket, but I'm already out of USA and back in my country, so what should I do ?

Thanks,

Carlos.

seniorjudge

CarloSR said:
What is the name of your state? I was in NY.

So I was driving from Canada, and in a town called Queenbury a cop pulls me because I'm driving too fast, according to him I was doing 83MPH, but everyone was doing that, It was on I87....

Anyways, I gave him my local drivers D.R. licence and my local D.R. address. He gave me the ticket, but I'm already out of USA and back in my country, so what should I do ?

Thanks,

Carlos.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=315559

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">