• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

got ticket for not stopping for ambulance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

japmex

What is the name of your state? CA

I got a ticket and told to go to the court next month because I didn't stop for the ambulance.
I couldn't hear the ambulance was coming from behind of my car.
I know this is my fault and I will show up in the court but I just worry what is going to happen.

If somebody know about this case please reply.
Thank you.

M

Mike101

You will probably get a fine and a few points on your license. Lot of ifs though. Driving record, traffic conditions, etc.

stephenk

ask if you can go to traffic school. once you complete the course (8 hours) the ticket is dismissed and nothing goes on your record or to your insurance company.

HomeGuru

japmex said:
What is the name of your state? CA

I got a ticket and told to go to the court next month because I didn't stop for the ambulance.
I couldn't hear the ambulance was coming from behind of my car.
I know this is my fault and I will show up in the court but I just worry what is going to happen.

If somebody know about this case please reply.
Thank you.

**A: most likely this emergency vehicle had on its flashing lights in addition to its siren.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">