• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Habbitual Driving Offender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tammy Evetts

:confused:What is the name of your state TENNESSEE. My husband was caught driving and he is a habitual driving offender. He was doing 40 mph in a 30mph zone!! What might he expect when he goes to court? This is also my first time using this. :confused::confused:

Just Blue

:confused:What is the name of your state TENNESSEE. My husband was caught driving and he is a habitual driving offender. He was doing 40 mph in a 30mph zone!! What might he expect when he goes to court? This is also my first time using this. :confused::confused:
Since you didn't provide the state statute(s) he is being charged under we really can't answer you...

But hopefully he will spend some time in Jail (30-60 days) and lose his license for life.

Jim_bo

But hopefully he will spend some time in Jail (30-60 days) and lose his license for life.
This site is supposed to be a place where people can go to for help. Your obvious malice for the OP without knowing any of the details of her situation is narrow minded, arrogant and in violation of the TOS of this site. The OP is not the problem here... people like you are.

Just Blue

This site is supposed to be a place where people can go to for help. Your obvious malice for the OP without knowing any of the details of her situation is narrow minded, arrogant and in violation of the TOS of this site. The OP is not the problem here... people like you are.

Seems to be a fact that the OP posted.:rolleyes:
My husband was caught driving and he is a habitual driving offender

Last edited by a moderator:

CdwJava

If he is a habitual offender, then WHY was he driving at all??

From what I can find, it appears to be a class E felony with a penalty of up to 6 years in prison and some fines, and with a median incarceration term of 24 months.

Plus, if he is on probation or parole, that can be revoked and he could go back to jail or prison for the original offense as well.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">